Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meltdown!

The inevitable mini-meltdown happened in class today, due to a combination of lack of sleep, a persistent headache, a random charley horse that appeared in the night and the sheer volume of information which I've tried to absorb in the last 10 days of class. In addition (since I'm on the subject) the laundrymat, which is not self-serve and costs a fortune, accidentally shrunk a load of my clothes, it's been raining and cold for days, and the lack of veggies is starting to take it's toll.

The crisis is about to pass because I skipped my afternoon classes today to sleep, I found a drugstore and bought some Advil, the cafeteria has started serving more corn and peas (I'll take it) and the weekend is coming. I have some posts lined up about the Polish bonfire on Tuesday night, food here, my classes and everyday stuff, which I really want to show you so I'm just going to stay in my room, drink some wine and play with that tonight.

p.s. I excitedly check everyday to see who is reading my blog, but there's rarely any comments. Send me an email if you can't sign up to comment, I miss you!

No comments: