Sunday, July 13, 2008

Night out

I just got home from dancing my ass off in town. We finally get a day off tomorrow, so in celebration the whole group went out dancing. Many of the bars in Kraków are underground in these cave-like dens made of stone and brick. It's pretty standard to have many different rooms that lead off each other in random directions with lots of little cubby holes to hide in and two to three bars. You can walk around for 5 minutes before you find the pulsing dance floor way in the back. They really like techno, trance and a bunch more that I can't name, but at one place I actually heard a dance remake of "Greased lightning". Some friends and I walked from bar to bar in the center of town but the best one was a trance bar called RDZA. It had a really good dj in this vaulted room made of huge stones. There were so many people dancing, it was cool. I added some pictures from their web site, since my camera dosen't work well in dim light. Ok, I'm going to bed now, since I want to get up for the market in the Jewish quarter Kazimierz.

No comments: