Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

I wish I had something more interesting to tell you than "I'm really busy", but that's about it right now. The language class is improving but the food and the lectures have been declining in quality lately. I wanted to take pictures of the food to show you how well we've been eating, but for the last two days there hasn't been anything to write home about (he he). Hopefully by next week the kitchen staff will be rested and I'll have something to post. The language teachers are really nice (and gorgeous) and super perky so I'd like to post some pics and stories soon. What else would you like to know about? Well I'm going for a pint then it's off to bed. By the way, I just discovered that the beer here has something like 7% alcohol, which is probably why two pints knocks me on butt.
Post comments so that I know you're out there, miss you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm curious to see some pictures of your surroundings: what does the student residence look like (from outside), the cafeteria, the lecture hall (inside and the building outside), rynek, anything interesting on your walk between lectures and home, etc.

Agata said...

We are here! Love reading your posts - I really enjoy my homeland seen from your perspective... It makes me a little homesick! Hope you are having fun despite the food, lack of books, etc.

Jennifer said...

I got my books, the food is what it is, and there are many good days. I'll post a food entry and I'm saving all the best ones to make you jealous. I'm definitely going to put together some interesting stuff this weekend, if I can get some time to myself!!

jennymay13 said...

Hey Jen I look at it everyday to see if there is something new..I think that when you get home we should communicate thru blogs because it seems to be working better!! kidding! anyway love to see more pics of the school, and when you are out sightseeing....and a few of you too!